Things to do:-
- Keep weeding and deadheading to maintain beds, borders and containers.
- Water new and young plants as necessary.
- Look out for pests on roses.
- Prune spring flowering shrubs.
- Sow seed of perennials.
- Plant out Summer Bedding in borders and containers.
- Sow plants for Winter and Spring colour.
- Harvest vegetables as they mature.
- Keep fruit and vegetables well watered in dry spells.
- Shade and ventilate plants in the greenhouse.
- Peg down strawberry runners to make new plants