Things to do:-
- Make sure garden birds have food and water.
- Apply organic based fertilisers.
- Prune winter flowering shrubs that have finished flowering.
- Prune off old stems of herbaceous perennials.
- Start Dahlia tubers into growth.
- Repot or top dress plants in containers.
- Prepare seedbeds for vegetables.
- Lime vegetable plots if necessary.
- Mulch fruit trees after feeding.
- Start tender perennials under cover into growth.
- Make sure all pots and seed trays are clean
- Prune roses.
- Sow annuals under cover.
- Prepare ground for making new lawns.